Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Kulthau's Theory and Information Need

Kulthau's theory makes sense. I've just begun researching the topic, and I have realized that I know very little about it. I have experienced the uncertainty and anxiety that Kulthau mentioned in the article. Kulthau explains that people use team resources in the first stages of information process because they experience these feelings, and I think it makes perfect sense.
As far as information need, I think that there is a lot of information about ADHD out there. ADHD as a keyword brought about 35,400,000 hits on yahoo. I'll have to figure out which websites are legitimate and accurate, and also find good articles and books on the library website. As I mentioned in the previous post, i'll move to researching the debate on the causes of ADHD once I have a decent grasp of the disorder.

No comments: