Wednesday, September 5, 2007

In Class Exercise I

Topic Area: Causes of ADHD

Primary research Question: What causes ADHD?

Why is there a debate on the answer to this question?

What are the opposing theories?

In-Class exercise III
1. I went to UNC library website and used academic search premier to find articles about ADHD.
3. I felt overwhelmed, excited, and relieved that there was a lot of information
2. I thought that there was a lot of information irrelevant to my topic. I was also unable to find any articles that were focused on my area of interest.

1 comment:

Furat said...

ADHD seems like its getting more and more common as time progresses, does that have to do with genetics too or a re people just beginning to look into it more and thats why more and more people seem to have it? Either way interesting topic- looking forward to seeing how much more you can find out. good luck!
Furat